Monday, May 17, 2010

When you can't decide what's on your mind I'm near...

So, I've been meaning to do this for awhile, that is, start up a blog that continually informs anyone and everyone interested, how to achieve the past and present Pumpkins' sound. Over the coming weeks I'll be posting everything from effects pedals, guitars, pick-ups, rack units, settings and the like. I know there are other sites out there that have a good deal of info already BUT, they rarely ever have pictures...and I do. That said, I hope that this blog ends up being useful to, at the very least, one person out there. If so I'll be happy. Enjoy and I'll do my best to answer any and all questions and try my damnedest to acquire photos of every piece of equipment I touch upon (although, feel free to help).

Thanks and all,

--T

No comments:

Post a Comment